Monday, April 13, 2015

Personalized Glassware

I recently started apartment shopping and as tedious and exhausting as looking at apartments and neighborhoods can be, it is so exciting! I can’t wait to find my new space so I can pick a color scheme and start shopping for furniture and decorations! One of the things I’m looking forward to the most in my new apartment is having my girls over for dinner and drinks! Especially my Baltimore friends- I can’t wait to show them DC!

I've been obsessing over glassware and table settings.  My favorite site for customized glassware is White Elephant Designs. I love their stem-less wine glasses with state outlines. I chose to order the Maryland glass with a heart over Baltimore, my family is in Baltimore, I went to college in Baltimore and I met my boyfriend in Baltimore. It’s a special place that I want to keep close while in DC.

I opted for a Navy blue state with a gold heart (like the Texas one shown below). They offer a great selection with 16 different colors to choose from and plenty of design options as well!    




(Photo credit: White Elephant Designs)

Designs to Choose From:


(Photo credit: White Elephant Designs)

Colors to Choose From:


(Photo credit: White Elephant Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment